Friday, January 15, 2016

week 1: EOC Best or Worst Job


My worst customer service would have to be getting my nails done at Top Nail and Spa, in Richfield UT. I’ve been going for a while now, and they were really good at first and i felt like they did a good job. The more I went to them I began to realize they started to pack more people then employees, which means they didn’t spend much time on you. They started making nails crooked and the art on the nail looked like a five year old did it. I kept going back thinking it was just mistakes and that they were trying, but when I went to get my nails done for prom they defiantly screwed it all up. When I told them I needed a new color to match my dress, they did the opposite and put a bright neon orange instead of the classy red I was looking for. Knowing that they had heard me but just ignored me was irritating, but I went with it. By the time I was done, I paid $100 for a job not done. The bottom of my feet were not scrubbed and my cuticles were not pushed back, after asking multiple times to fix the problems she acted like she did not know any English. Even though I know they did, the customer service was a bad experience. To this day I hear multiple remarks of how they just want the money and not the business, which you can’t make money when you don’t get any business.

            Coffee Shop was one of the best experiences I’ve had in a job. I learned so many responsibilities that a business owner has, being a manager there was a tough yet awesome time. Doing things from placement orders every week, to making sure all customers were happy with the service and drinks. Training girls for the night and day shift could be one of the toughest parts of the job, it was even worse when the girls were older than me. It was harder to be a manager at an age that is so young, but it taught me what to look for when I run my own fashion store one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment