Saturday, February 20, 2016

Week 6 EOC: Perform job analysis, write job descriptions, and job specifications


Looking for jobs, everything that is in fashion design related is wanting at least 2-3 year’s experience. Meaning that by the time I get out of school, it will be hard to find jobs that relate to my degree. I found a job in Miami Florida, being an Assistant fashion designer. Which is one step closer being a head fashion designer, I want to be able to follow up on this job when I get out of school. I would like to have the experience and requirements that they ask for by the time I finish my degree. It’s a part time job, but one of the requirements was a willingness to learn and take on more tasks. Something that would help me in the future, I think it would be a great opportunity if I could get it. I don’t mind moving, I think experiencing different life styles would be great. There is a few different programs that I would have to learn, in order to get the job like Photoshop. Like any other fashion designer you work with people, which means I would need to have the skills to work with a team. Since imp also the assistant fashion designer, I need to be able to structure everything and everyone. Making sure everything is getting done to the expectation, and also making sure the employees and workers are getting everything they need. I could also be interacting with people from different corporations, and interacting with different people in the fashion world. I will be working with tech-packs to also creating color stories. Following up on trends, to dealing will samples and keeping track of them. It’s like being a manager, they are just under the fashion designer. I would also be doing my own sketches, trying to participate in some design ideas.

http://www.indeed.com/cmp/DAMA/jobs/Assistant-Fashion-Designer-bdc8a54dcaafd5e6?q=Fashion+Designer 

No comments:

Post a Comment